Post 2:The best holidays I've ever had

Hello Everyone, How are you been? I hope they are well. Today I will talk about “my best holidays in my life”, these  were in january of this year 2018, for two weeks I traveled with my family to the south of Chile. We host for one week and half in Frutillar and for three days in Lican Ray, when we host in Frutilla we dont just stay ther, that also we met another places, Like Puerto Varas, Llanquihue, a place called Ensenada where we went walking for thirthy minutes to reach a beautiful waterfall,  also we went to Puerto Montt, there was a super strong wind that day and that same day we had lunch in a Little restaurant in Angelmo, that is very close to Puerto Montt. Also we met Chiloé. Then we left Frutillas with destiny to Lican Ray, where we stayed just for three days to relax in this town and dont keep going to another places. In this town I swam in the lake and one day we went to do canopy. Were a good family holidays, required and enjoyed.


Comments

  1. That sounds really great! I went to Lican Ray once and rented a boat through the lake, Its a really nice place. (Also the Kuchen of Frutillar is awesome)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you travelled a lot, you must enjoyed immensely :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I were in south of Chile this year too, I enjoy to travel across the highway and see green in all side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know almost all of the places you named but my favourite is Llanquihue, what about you?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 1: A country I'd like to visit

Inmigrants

My Autobiography