My favourite pice of technology

Hello everyone!
Currently there are several technological device that I use inmy day to day. Such as the smarthphone (I am always looking at the phone), the smartTV and the computer.But personally the one I like the most because of its versatility is the computer. On my computer I can do everything what I like, watch movies, watch TV series, read books, journals and magazines, find information about interesting topics, also do my task or reports, I like very much YouTube and I watch in my computer. Sometimes I use my computer as well a tool for create or edit or equalize tracks of music. 
I connect my guitar in my pedalboard and this is connected in my  computer, with this i can record melodies whit my guitar.
As can you see, I use my computer to different things and that´s I why prefer this.

Comments

  1. Hi Felipe, have you compose songs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The computer is also my favorite! and what kind of melodies you record?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you use Audacity, or a Adove program ?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 1: A country I'd like to visit

Inmigrants

My Autobiography