Post 1: A country I'd like to visit

Hi everyone, with respect to the topic of today, I don`t had the opportunity to travel to another countries, in fact I never flown in a airplane, I have only traveled along my country and in car. I believe that one dream that I have is travel to another country and settle down for a time, work and live for five or seven years and then return to Chile. This country is New Zealand, is a country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean consisting of two main islands.his landscapes are beautiful, surrounded for wáter and Green pastures. In this country we can find the most agricultur technology  and it makes it more striking with respect to what I study. I prepare to satisfy my dream, I wish learn English in a good way to avoid problems with the lenguage in this place, I wish complete my carrer here (In Chile) for later search about scolarchips in New Zealand and study a postgrade.
Regards.



Comments

  1. In which city would you like to live there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Zealand is a very beautiful country, I hope you can get scolarchips or working holiday visa and go there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Felipe!
    Woaah! New Zeland is just amazing. I haven't been there but my family and I really want to travel there. Did you know that 'The Lord Of the Rings' was recorded in a place, which name I don't remember now, in New Zeland? Actually you can take tours to visit that place :D I don't know if you know the movies but it's very cool. As Chile, NZ have earthquakes! And in the capital there are many skycrapers, so I don't know If i'd stay in there. I prefer a small town to be honest :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I share the lack of experience of flying like you, and i think that if I get sick on a boat in just a blink....I probably emule "sergeant Bosco Albert of The A-Team" If i take a plane . What about you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. New Zealand is incredibly pretty, i'd like to go there and never leave -w-

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, I want to visit New Zeland too! I think it`s a beatiful country and as barbara told you, TLOTR was recorded somewhere in there jaja.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inmigrants

My Autobiography