My favourite website


Hi everyone! How are you? Today I had to talk about a topic that I like a lot, my favorite website! This is YouTube, a platform that I met when I was only 11 years old or so. It is a super simple place that consists in the reproduction of videos but the good thing about this place is that you find everything, jokes, music, cooking tutorials, classes, Agro documentaries, etc ... On the platform you know the famous youtubers, they are a creators of content for YouTube, a well-known and savior for the students is “JulioProfe”, teacher of mathematics, he upload videos explaining math topics that we find difficult to understand in the classes (these videos are very good to understand things that cost us). And well, generally Each person knows one or another youtuber and has his favorite, my favourites are Chileans, that I follow approximately since 2011, the “GOTH”, their videos are games but very different from the normal, they make me laugh a lot. You can find this website at www.youtube.com I highly recommend it because you can find what you can think of.
Regards!

Comments

  1. You can find everything on youtube, I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. julioprofe it's the reason that I pass most of the Math related signatures in first year XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 1: A country I'd like to visit

Inmigrants

My Autobiography