Subjects that enjoy doing this semester


Hi everybody how are you? Well, the topic that I had to talk about today is related to what I  am studing, recently the faculty was in movilizations for about 2 months, so that has made it a little more difficult to complete the semester, tests, jobs and quizzes every week of August. So if I like a little angry or in a bad mood, it's because of the stress of this end of the semester. Of course, this semester of the carrer was taken into account that they are more "Agronomists" than the previous ones and that has made me like them a little more, my favorite subject this semester is "Handling, production and postproduction of fruit trees", calls me attention to that area and that's why it has been a subject in which I take a little more attention than others subjects, different teachers to do the classes, then that makes change the structure of these and do not always go the same, I It calls more the attention of the fruit trees, it is the "vitis vinifera", so those classes I try not to miss them.

Comments

  1. It sounds like an interesting course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more of the teachers, the more complementary is the class.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 1: A country I'd like to visit

Inmigrants

My Autobiography