My Autobiography

My name is Felipe, I am 20 years old. I was born in Santiago, and studied in two different schools, at Colegio Abraham Lincoln and Instituto Nacional José Miguel Carrera, When I finish my high school in 2015 I didn´t kwoh what career to study but my dad showed me Agriculture Engineer and I liked it. I apply for this careeer in Universidad de Chile. Actually I´m currently in third year and I haved  six subjects this semester.
About my hobbys, I´m guitarist and i love my guitars (I have three guitars). I like  playing soccer, watching movies and series. going to the satadium to watch the club Universidad de Chile and get together with my friends. Well, this is a short summary of my life.

 This is me when I have 15 years old

Comments

  1. Hi Felipe! What kind of music do you play?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, can you recomend me a movie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Felipe, I also like to watch series. What series are you currently watching?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 1: A country I'd like to visit

Inmigrants