Inmigrants

Hi everyone!  These days an important issue at the country level is about immigrants. The special objects are full of people who betray the foreigners who want to stay in the country, the long rows in the civil registry to regularize their situation and we encounter them in a day on the street with more than another foreigner. They come to the country in search of opportunities to improve the lives of the countries that came, I like them to think about Chile. It is necessary to move forward in the policies that regulate foreigners so that their experience in the country is more serious and they are living with greater certainty in the country. I personally know a Colombian family that arrived 3 years ago to Chile and they are very friendly, excellent people and very happy (there are things we have to learn from them ). Regards

Comments

  1. It's good that you speak from your perception of immigrants! Personally I don't know any

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think that there are many to learn from them

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's right! They all deserve a fair treatment, they are just like us or sometime better than some people that I know :s

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also think there are things to learn from them

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 1: A country I'd like to visit

My Autobiography