Post 9 : Changes to my study program


Hi bloggers.  How are you? There is less than a month left to go on vacation and this is the penultimate post. Today I will talk about our study program but about the Agriculture study program of the Univeridad de Chile. There are things that I like and not in the organization of this because for example there are subjects that we have in the first semester of the year in course and only in that time it is done. This generates problems when one doesn`t aprove the subject and we want to take it back then, because I can not do the course again in the next semester one falls behind. I don`t like the program. I would also like to really take into account the "teacher survey" since there are teachers who continue with the same idea as always and who "never" are wrong (hopefully they realize that this does not help to improve the course or neither to the future professionals). In the case of English subjects. I find it so necessary for the future, since in order to make the necessary treatments such as those of food. We need it. Apart if you want to do some postgraduate studies outside the country in places where Agriculture is more developed than in this country. That's why I find that it should be required and that there are 4 or 5 levels during the carrer. So that there is the necessary focus and we can develop the skills such as speaking and writing. This is what I think about the study program of the Agriculture degree. Regards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 1: A country I'd like to visit

Inmigrants

My Autobiography