Post 4: Videogames

Hi everyone! How are you been? With respect to the topic of today, it is one of my favourite topics. I have had fun since I was a Little boy. I had the chance to have good consoles top play such as the PlayStation 1 and 2, also I played some GameBoy Advance emulators in the computer. Actually I have the PlayStation 4 and I play occasionally when I have plenty of time, as with the things of the University is complicated. I like most of the videogames except the dance videogames (It is not for me) but I have favourites genders like adventure videogames, Acction and fantasy videogames and the typical football games. Some of the matched my life and I remember them  whit a lot of affection. One of them is the Final Fantasy VII, game of PlayStation 1 and tell the history about Clod Strife trying to save the planet from the hands of Sephirot, as he goes he knows friens who help him. Is a lengthy game to which I dedicated so many hours to play them. With the evolution of the technology  has been crated so many videogames with realism or others very funny like Fornite or PUBG. Also for a few years I played League of Legends. And you, what is your favorite videogame?



Comments

  1. The world of videogames is growing more and more

    ReplyDelete
  2. You played the FF7? "I See You're a Man of Culture As Well "

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 1: A country I'd like to visit

Inmigrants

My Autobiography