Post 3: Movies


Hello Everyone, How are you been? I hope you are well. Today I will talk about the topic “Movies”. We've all seen some movie in the life, whatever the plot, everyone have a favourite movie. In my case I see one once in a while (In the Cinema, on Netflix or TV). The Types of movies that I like most are the action ones, fantasy, animation movies and psychological thrillers. Also I have favorite actor and an actress, I really like the performances of Chloe Grace Moretz, she has had several films and in all of them she excels, and the movies of Leonardo DiCaprio, with a variety of movies and is imposible we dont like any of them. Like Director, my favourite is Quentin Tarantino, all his movies are the best and with enough blood, like “Kill Bill” or “Django unchained” among other. It is quite difficult say which one is my favourite movie, there are many that I like, the saga “Harry Potter” time they show it on TV I see. But i had to choose only one, I could not, but I will tell you some ones “Guardians of the Galaxy”, “Shutter Island” and “The Wolf of Wall Street”

Comments

  1. Kill bill was awesome https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irT2YbgKu64

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the shutter island too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed "Guardians of the Galaxy", it is really good! (as every single movie of Marvel)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Felipe, Did you watch Inception already?, it`s awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 1: A country I'd like to visit

Inmigrants

My Autobiography