Post 6: Post graduate studies

Hi everyone, today  I write about Post graduate studies. When I started to study in the University I didn`t know that in Agronomy one can postúlate to a Magister and end at the same time with the career. This consist in a a postulation in which considerated marks during the career and recommendation letters (from teacchers and bosses of job). So I could in six years and with a only Thesis have my profesional certificate and a Master´s degree. This idea I have it since at the beginning of the year when I talk with a person in the laboratory. Ever I have had in mind to have some postgrade and is better if I can it do in less time. I like two options in the current offer about Magisters to the career. It strikes me the Magister in handling of Soil and water and the Magister of Agriculture sciences.  The firste because it is a challenge to the future work with this resources (Soil and Water) in less quantity; and the second one because I like so much the agriculture production , especially the wine production. So I consider it to learn more respect to how manage differents areas  in the agriculture. I dont consider this option very far but also I have consider the economic part, if I can afford the studies.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 1: A country I'd like to visit

Inmigrants

My Autobiography