My favourite photograph

Hi everyone!

Actually, I don´t have many favorite photos, they are quite few and that I like the photos. This special photo is from June of last year, in a mini vacation that we had with my family and we invited my cousin (from left to right: Ruben my dad, Constanza my sister, Fabiola my mom, Fernanda my other sister, Martin my cousin and me), We travel  to La Serena for a long weekend, that day we went to know the Valle del Elqui (a beautiful place that everyone should know), we stopped in the town of “Vicuña” and they recommended us to go to an ice cream shop  (“La Bilbaína”), I was quite surprised, the best ice cream I've ever tasted was in that place, so everyone with their respective cone of ice cream in their hand we sat in the square to enjoy it. I took the photo to remember the moment and yes, I also took several more photos that day.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 1: A country I'd like to visit

Inmigrants

My Autobiography